Knowing about Behavioral Economics isn’t enough. For Whole Mind Insights, researchers need a special skill set.
The WholeMind Imprint™ system is tuned for quality and accuracy:
- Behavioral Economics metrics.
- Customer Journey, Design Thinking & Jobs To Be Done analysis.
- Clean language – questionnaire format developed by David Grove to facilitate deep insights without priming respondents.
- Clean priming – a questioning process used by cognitive therapists to insure high quality answers and avoid false self-reporting (so common in marketing research).
- Cognitive analytics – identifies sensory, emotional, and non-conscious patterns within respondent language.
- Metaphor analytics – identifies deeper unconscious connections for the topic studied.
- Text Analytics for sentiment and emotion.
- Storytelling – reveals meaning making and social currency for the topic studied.
- Emotional energy – highlights product and context attributes that generate emotional energy.
- Behavioral Economics analytics leading to Map-of-Choice™ report.